Monday, September 21, 2009

John:Karan-SRK have great taste in men

John:Karan-SRK have great taste in men


9016_103001689711450_100000048572156_83796_1420472_n

John Abraham is the latest guest on Farah Khan’s show Tere Mere Beach Mein along with Yuvraaj Khan. John discusses with Farah how great taste in men both SRK and Karan have, ‘coz they were the judges at Gladrags competition and made John the winner.

John also talks about his hero, Tom Cruise, he says, “I just have one international star as my hero..Tom Cruise.” Farah asks, ”Koi ladki ya heroine ke nahi thi?” John says no and Farah asks back, ”That’s why you did Dostana!”
John laughs, “Tabhi Dostana ki…pehle Tom Cruise, then Abhishek Bachchan..then Shah Rukh Khan.” Farah in full humour says,, “so you were into guys as a kid!” John smiles, “Farah, I was never into guys.”

Then John recollects his shy pimply days, “I used to be very shy. There was a time when my face was full of pimples and I just never used to look up when in the company of girls so much so that they used to feel that I was such a shy, sweet, decent boy. Only I couldn’t tell them that my face is full of pimples and that’s the only reason I’m looking down!”

Well John you have turned into a handsome swan now from a pimply duck. :)

0 comments: