Thursday, December 3, 2009

No bikinis for Shenaz

Oops?!! No bikinis for Shenaz!

Let Juicy Mausi tell you why the Radio star hates the two-piece swimwear
By Juicy Mausi . Buzz18 Nov 30, 2009
Comments [0] E-mail
Oops?!! No bikinis for Shenaz!

So we all know who Shenaz Treasurywala is. The same cute, chubby thing on MTV. She was reallysweet. Well, don't ask me what happened to her all of a sudden but the fun girl has transformed into a I'm-politically-correct-but-I'm-so-jealous-of-Bebo actress overnight.

Let me tell you what happened. It was just the other day I was getting my face rejuvenated with one of those Swiss chocolate facials (really darlings, cocoa is good on either side of your body), when my friend told me all that this babe is going around saying.

So Shenaz who's all set to star with Himesh Reshammiya in his forthcoming film Radio, says she will NEVER wear the bikini. Since I did not want to spoil my expensive facial and priceless face, I kept myself from laughing out loud! Darling, Shenaz, to wear a bikini in your tenth film, start going to the gym TODAY!

Not that I blame her really. I mean she did start her film career with Shahid Kapoor and look where he is today. He even dated Kareena who looks so hot in a bikini and has a figure to carry it off.

Somehow controlling my laughter, I asked my friend why Shenaz would say such a thing? So she explained...

Apparently, Shenaz declared to the media that she doesn't want to be just another one wearing bikinis. Uhm. And also that she has a 'personality' which by the way, is her strength. WOW. How did she think up all these things? Personality? Really?

And that's not all darlings. The Radioactress also adds that she doesn't want to be known for her sexy body. And wearing bikinis can do that!

By this time I had to get my sweet face pack removed. I just needed to laugh!

Oh, so however, Shenaz apparently also tried to bring out her sexy self by talking about the many bikinis she has in her closet. Bravo!

So will she never wear a bikini? I asked my friend hoping that we'll be spared from one B'wood terror show at least. But oh no, that's not to be. The girl apparently recapitulated (after all bikinis gets you the roles) and said that she doesn't mind wearing a bikini on screen as long as it didn't have any sexual implication. Oh trust me girl, even if you were to wear a bikini and play with a bunny in the bed, it would be quite safe for kids to watch!

0 comments: